For Covid and FLU Vaccination Information see Further Information Section 

NHS DIGITAL SHARING OPT OUT - we would like to reassure our patients that the proposed extraction of GP data by NHS Digital does NOT include any patients registered with this practice or in NHS Scotland. NHS Digital provide services in ENGLAND so are not able to access any data held in Scotland. You are not required to opt out as your data is already safe. We take patient confidentiality extremely seriously and safeguards are in place to protect this, including when data is used for research. Further information on how NHS Scotland handles your personal information is on the NHS Inform website How the NHS handles your personal health information : NHS Inform


If you are suffering from any bone, joint or muscle aches you can contact the practice physiotherapist.

They can:

  • Assess and diagnose what’s going on
  • Provided advice and exercises to help you manage your problem or condition
  • Refer you on to specialist services e.g x-rays, orthopaedics if required

To book, call the practice and ask for an appointment with physiotherapy.

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website